Sales Support Coordinator needed for dynamic, San Diego
based communications master agency.
We are a leading nationwide sales partner for Sprint Nextel,
Qwest, MCI, Global Crossing, Savvis, Raindance, and other top
performing telecom/datacom and wireless providers. This is a
performance culture and we are looking for the unique individual
who understands the indirect sales channel, or has an excellent
track record supporting business telecom customers.
The company, founded in 1991, has an outstanding reputation
for leadership, innovation, integrity and a superior talent pool.
We offer a desirable working environment, competitive
compensation and benefits for the right candidate.
We are seeking a bright, energetic and highly motivated
individual to fill a key Sales and Pricing Support position. This
position will serve as a liaison between Sales Agents nationwide,
and our carrier partners so a strong understanding of carrier
services; pricing dynamics, sales and marketing support are highly
desired. Successful candidates will possess a drive to deliver an
exceptional experience in a fast-paced business environment.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Provide sales support information to agents by responding
to a diverse need for product and pricing assistance
· Act as a liaison between the carriers and the agents
· Provide information on carrier pricing, products and
promotions as well as prioritizing pricing issues.
· Support new partner on-boarding process through
training on internal processes, website functionality
and carrier pricing and customer support processes.
· Attendence and input at onsite meetings and offsite
trainings and events.
· Perform other tasks and special projects as required.
· Assist in opportunity development.
· Take ongoing training on Carrier products, processes,
and issue resolution
· Present templated pricing to agents
· Track and report growth of completed sales
· Track sale’s life cycle to ensure satisfactory completion
· Provide problem resolution and escalations as necessary to
achieve a satisfactory outcome.
· Maintain product, promo and pricing updates per carrier
· Interact with IT staff to maintain updated info on website
Additional Team Support Assistance
Address inquiries regarding paperwork and processes,
Provide agents with contract and order forms,
Confirm accuracy of completed paperwork
Assist with order submission
Monitor and assist with problem resolution during order provisioning.
Manage Agent post sale issues, including:
· Service issues
Provide back-up support as needed to the Agent
Education and Experience requirements:
· Telecom and indirect channel support experience preferred
· Technical degree or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent communication, presentation, writing capabilities
· Excellent customer relations and communications skills and
· Minimum 2 years of customer service experience.
· Proficiency in computer usage, the Internet, the Microsoft Office
suite of applications.
· Must have the ability to learn Carrier specific systems and
industry specific software programs.